Sunday, December 04, 2005

Stay tuned...

There's a race report on tap for tomorrow, but if anyone is interested I ran 1:12:48 in the Tucson half-marathon this morning, which was good enough for 4th place and a 2 minute, 36 second personal best! I'm pretty tired for now and I'm trying to spend the rest of the day with the family after abandoning them all morning, but I'm sure I'll go on and on about the race tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Here's the race site, though I don't think any results will be up for awhile. Congrats also to some friends who had great races; Lucas, Matt, Scott, and Tia, great job today!

11 comments:

Thomas Sørensen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Nice big fat PR!!!

Lydiard works and you rock!!!!!

Eric said...

WooT! Nice run, Mike! Who's the 'fast guy' now?!

Evan said...

Not to discourage the full race report, but ain't running a great sport in it's simplicity?! We all know just in those 8 digits what a great race you must have had. Congratulations!

Andrew said...

Wonderful!

Zeke said...

Congrats, Mike. Can't wait to read the race report.

The Thinking Runner said...

That is blazing quick. Looks like mid 2:30s is on the cards next month if everything goes well.

Thomas said...

What a fantastic time - congratulations! I guess the foot didn't cause any problems then?

Well done - you so are on course for a massive PR in the marathon.

tb1 said...

Congratulations Mike and Finn!

Hunter said...

Congratulation! Mike!

I've been following your blog for awhile after I first read about Arthur Lydiard and was completely sold to this legend.

In fact, I had a sense before that you would run the HM in 1:12. Here we are!

Alison said...

Nice job!!

brian said...

Congrats on the PR Mike!