Monday, February 13, 2006

School Days


Late post after a late run. I registered Haiden for preschool today, which meant standing in line at 4:45am in the parking lot of the school. Being outside at this time of the morning if you're not running is damn cold! It ended up not being so bad, as a faculty member mercifully let us in the building before six to grab numbers for our place in line. I was able to go back home for an hour, read the paper, then go back to do the paperwork.

Needless to say, this killed the morning run so I got in 8 after work. This is the last of my difficult days of work and life for awhile. The show is pretty much over, and Kiera is back in town so hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal. This should mean better posts and a better attitude from me.

Training: 8 miles, 58:38, 7:20 pace

4 comments:

Thomas said...

At least you're used to be up and about at 4:45 am. Think of all the other parents, who normally couldn't even imagine being up at this time of day.

D said...

I am a bit late here - but how cool that Nobby phoned you. It is amazing to me that despite all of your obligations you were still able to get all of that mileage in. You need to be a guest speaker for all of those individuals that "don't have any time to workout."

Joe said...

And a great picture!!!

angie's pink fuzzy said...

yay! whew.