Monday, November 20, 2006

Easy Day

Not much to report this morning, as the run was just an easy six in unseasonably warm weather. If left to my own devices I probably would have run more, but I'm doing my best to listen to Mystery Coach during the taper. The idea is to get myself right after a hard stretch of runs and work at the end of last week. After finishing the run today I felt like I had just completed a warm up rather than a full run, which was probably the point. By Thursday I should be quite ready for the 5K Turkey Trot, where our Dragons team will be facing off against our arch enemies, aptly named the Dragon Slayers. Cookies and punch will follow.

Training: 6 miles, 42:18, 7:03 pace

4 comments:

Mark said...

Good job wrapping up the last couple of weeks, between home and work it's been tough for you.

Turkey day should be fun all around. Cheers!

Running Rabbit said...

I wish I could do Cincinnati's turkey trot! Alas...I can not...

Eric said...

Don't know if you've ever seen this... Chances are I have sent you this link four or five times already and forgotten about it.

Good luck at the Dagron 5000.

Marc said...

Isn't it nice to have an actual easy 'easy' day?

Enjoy the cookies and punch.