Monday, February 12, 2007

Making Progress

Apparently I picked up a sinus infection from reading Eric's recent posts. I didn't want to mention it since its first appearance on Friday evening, but since today it felt like I was breathing through a straw for 12 miles I can't really help but write about it a little.

In spite of all the hacking en route I managed a nice progression run today, starting with a 7:15 mile and gradually dropping the pace to end with two miles between 6 and 6:10 pace. The legs got a bit tired and I was sucking air towards the end, but with the perfect weather I really can't complain. I'm looking forward to a good week.

Training: 12 miles, 1:19:36, 6:38 pace

1 comment:

Eric said...

Sorry about that...

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking milk when I read that first sentence. I just about choked on my rice noodles though. Funny stuff.

Nice running the last few days, especially that lazy stroll at 144HR. Geez. A little bit jealous. A little bit.

Here's hoping the kids stay healthy. Try the zinc! =)