Monday, April 09, 2007

A Man who Knows What it Means

I don't know this man, but I suggest you take a minute to read his story while it's still posted on our local newspaper's website.

I don't often ask much of the people who read this blog, but if you get the time and feel moved by his story I suggest you take a minute to email Jeff and give him some encouragement for the task he has ahead of him. I say this because I can honestly say my life has been enriched by the encouragement you have taken the time to give me over the past year and a half while I've been writing this blog. Again, his email is "charityrun29 AT yahoo DOT com".

3 comments:

Eric said...

This is a great story. Thanks for putting it on your blog.

Sempre Libera said...

Thanks for sharing the story. It's amazing how runners - of all stripes - never cease to amaze me.

Hope you're feeling better!

Ryan Cleary said...

I've been following your blog for inspiration for some time. Thanks for sharing some even greater inspiration...