Thursday, April 26, 2007

That's Enough

For the first time this week I was happy to be done running when I reached the garage door. With cool temperatures and a lot on my mind, it's been a pleasure getting out on the roads this week, even if the legs have been a bit tender. This changed a bit today after about 8 miles, and I ended up calling the run at a little past 10 miles instead of sticking it out for 11 miles as planned.

My guess is that a faster than usual evening run with the guys from the shop last night had something to do with it, as we found ourselves on the good side of 7 minute pace for a change. Also, I have been a little guilty of chasing the paces down on both yesterday's and Tuesday's runs, so some payback was inevitable I suppose.

I'm off to a concert this evening for Crowded House, which certainly dates me, so that's it for now.

Training: 10.25 miles, 1:07:40, 6:36 pace, a bit fatigued towards the end

4 comments:

StumbleGuy said...

Enjoy Crowded House! They're one of my favourite bands to. Glad to see them getting back together.

Andy

Bruce said...

Hope you enjoy the concert. Can't wait to catch them when they're back down here!

angie's pink fuzzy said...

hope you had fun last night!

Sempre Libera said...

Enjoy the concert! You certainly deserve the break.