Saturday, July 07, 2007

Moist

Tucson finally saw some rain last night, which really thickened the air this morning. I ran an easy 12, which included a nice stretch of 4 miles with my pal Lucas. The legs were a bit cranky at first, which gave me a good excuse to really ease into the run slowly.

I'm looking forward to three glorious days off from work starting tomorrow, and this evening should be fun as Kiera and I will actually leave the house together without the kids for a double date with Angie and...I guess I call him "C" if I take a cue from her blog. Hope "C" likes carne seca cheese crisp.

Training: 12, 1:24:21, 7:02 pace

3 comments:

Dusty said...

Cheese crisp, my mouth is watering. They don't sell them here in Texas. I've tried explaining how to make them at restaurants but never the same. mmmmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!

angie's pink fuzzy said...

whoa, the header changed, too cool!

c and I both had lots of fun saturday night; I'm so glad you guys were able to join us!

Mike said...

Geez, thanks Angie! I'm glad someone finally noticed.

We had fun too, we'll have to do it again soon.