Wednesday, August 01, 2007

10 a Day

Seems I'm getting into a rut while working away from home, but it beats doing nothing. I ended up working late yesterday to get more packing done, and by the time I was done it was after 6, I was exhausted, and it was windy as hell. Are those enough excuses for me to skip a planned second run?

I headed out for another 10 today and kept things relaxed except for one mile at 5:57 pace towards the end just to see what it felt like after several easy days. I think it should have felt easier, but there's still plenty of time for that.

I head home tomorrow and I won't be able to get to my muffin place beforehand, so probably no posts until Friday when I'm back and running in Tucson.

Training: 10 miles, 1:05:50, 6:35 pace, w/1 mile at 5:57

1 comment:

Dusty said...

You get in a lot more runs than most while traveling (well, except Phil, he always has trails too). Good job and hope you enjoyed all your muffins!