Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hmmmm

Mystery Coach's Axiom Number Two reared its head today.

"How easily you recover from a workout is a better indication of your condition than the workout itself."

I was dragging a bit for this morning's 16 miles, especially for miles 5 through 10. After that I felt like I ran through the fatigue a bit and came out relatively fine on the other side. Still, I find myself wishing I'd run those 1000's yesterday between 3:25 and 3:30 as ordered instead of drifting down to between 3:20 and 3:25.

Damn, that Mystery Coach is right again.

Training: 16 miles, 1:54:10, 7:08 pace

1 comment:

running faster with the ALIEN LIZARD said...

hi mike,hope you don't mind but i used your article on leg turn over for writing my blog today.
by the way i've always been into the beatles from a early age,after all i only live a few miles from the home of the beatles in liverpool,if you ever come over to the u.k. check out the beatles museum right here in liverpool!
all right mate i'll be onz me waay,tar-rar lar !!!