Friday, September 26, 2008

One of my Favorite Days


The birthday girl (photo by Kiera)

Took an unplanned light day yesterday after staying out too late seeing My Morning Jacket perform. As a result the usual mid-week 16 miler turned into an easy 6, which gave me just enough time to bike Haiden to school. The usual evening time-vortex sucked away my chance for a double, and since I was feeling tired from a few poor nights of sleep I just considered it a wash.

This morning I woke feeling good and got in 12 miles early, which gave us plenty of time for Haiden to open presents. Tomorrow starts a difficult two days with back to back workouts, so hopefully the easy day yesterday and some good sleep will soak up before then.

9/26/08
12 miles, 1h23m, 6:55 pace
Sleep: 8h 9/10 (finally)
Legs: 8/10
Weather: 75 and humid again

9/25/08
6 miles, 42m, 7:05 pace
Sleep: 4.5h 2/10
Legs: 5/10 (see line above)
Weather: windy, sunny, hot (didn't enjoy this)

9/24/08 pm., easy 6.2 with the gang, very slow

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Happy Birthday, Haiden. You truly are a big girl now.